2017 Agronomy Conference - Productive and resilient farming
The 2017 Agronomy Society Conference will be held jointly with the NZ Grassland Association in Whanganui from November 7-9, 2017.
Papers were called for on all aspects of crop agronomy that relate to our theme “Production challenges - the role of genetics, environment and management”.
Topics of interest that were invited included (but were not limited too):
- Redesigning production systems
- Water allocation and crop water use
- Delivering higher value crops
- Climate change and adaptation
- Modelling crops and pastures
- Precision technologies and applications
- Seed, vegetable and forage production