2018 Agronomy Conference
The 2018 Agronomy Society Conference will be held jointly with the NZ Grassland Association in Twizel from November 6-8, 2018.
We are now calling for papers on all aspects of crop agronomy in a NZ production context. Papers which consider the role of digitization on the practice of agronomic management are strongly encouraged.
Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Data collection and analysis
- Decision support systems
- Variable rate agronomic management
- Redesigning production systems
- Water allocation and crop water use
- Nutrient use efficiency and fertiliser management
- Delivering higher value crops
- Modelling crops and pastures
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Seed, vegetable and forage production
We look forward to working with you to make this event another success!
Agronomy Society Council.