2018 Agronomy Conference
The 2018 Agronomy Society Conference will be held jointly with the NZ Grassland Association in Twizel, inland South Canterbury, from November 6-8, 2018. Please advertise with this poster.
We are now calling for papers on all aspects of crop agronomy in a NZ production context. Papers which consider the role of digitization on the practice of agronomic management are strongly encouraged.
Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Data collection and analysis
- Decision support systems
- Variable rate agronomic management
- Redesigning production systems
- Water allocation and crop water use
- Nutrient use efficiency and fertiliser management
- Delivering higher value crops
- Modelling crops and pastures
- Climate change impacts and adaptation
- Seed, vegetable and forage production
If you are interested in presenting an oral paper at the November Conference and publishing a written version in Agronomy New Zealand, then read through the Call for Papers document, complete the fillable Title submission form and submit by 27 April 2018 to the: email@example.com or directly to the contract editor.
(please note: the date for titles has been pushed forward by 1 week from the original published date)
Then submit the full written paper version by 15 June 2018. Your paper will then go through an editorial process including being refereed by two agronomists.
Please refer to the Grassland Association website for a summary of travel and accommodation options.
We look forward to working with you to make this event another success!
Agronomy Society Council