The Agronomy Society of New Zealand (Inc.) will consider, for publication in Agronomy New Zealand papers in the following categories:
- Original reports on completed research.
- Summary reports on a long term research programme, even if much of the original. data has been published elsewhere.
- Progress reports on current research.
- Descriptions of recently developed and tested techniques or equipment.
- Reviews of some aspect of agronomic research and/or practice.
To publish in Agronomy New Zealand at least one of the authors must be a member of the Agronomy Society.
If none of the authorship team is a current member, please decide who will join the Society.
The Society especially encourages publication of recently completed work and provides a means of dissemination of this information.
All authors are expected to interpret their work and to state clearly the purpose for which the results and conclusions should be used.
Papers will be sent to appropriate referees. The Agronomy Society reserves the right to accept or reject papers. Accepted papers will be published in the Society’s Journal, Agronomy New Zealand. Paper manuscripts must have been accepted for publication in Agronomy New Zealand before presentation at the Society’s Conference and must be presented at the Conference to be published.