2022 Call for Papers
Due to successive postponements the 2021 Agronomy Society Conference will now be jointly held with the New Zealand Grassland Association in Invercargill 15-17 November 2022 with papers already submitted published in the 2021 Volume of Agronomy New Zealand.
However, similar to the New Zealand Grassland Association, the Agronomy Society will publish a 2022 Volume of Agronomy New Zealand without a Conference, if there are sufficient papers.
So, we are now calling for papers on all aspects of crop agronomy, especially within a New Zealand production context. Papers that consider how agronomy can become more sustainable for crop production in a low carbon future are strongly encouraged.
Topics of interest may include (but are not limited to):
- Carbon capture
- Use of robotics and automation
- Redesigning production systems
- Diversification and alternative crops, e.g., hemp and fibre crops, berries
- Delivering higher value crops in agriculture and horticulture
- Modelling crops and pastures
- Adaption for climate change impacts
- Māori agriculture and horticulture
Key dates are:
Title only submissions due by 22 April 2022 (please note: abstract is not required at this stage)
Full manuscript due 17 June 2022
Titles should be submitted using the Paper Submission Form below to the editor (for further information call Sharon on +64 21 820 479).
Please ensure all contact details are included in the Form (including co-author email addresses).
Agronomy Society Council